Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Like you, I was not looking to extend my credit, but my family shops at Target a lot, so why wouldn'...
0 294 0
Got it. So it shows her first 30 day late in Feb '08. I guess that's what we'll look forward to. ...
0 155 2
My wife has a 120-late (settled) on her report. Account was opened 8/1/07, last reported as settled/...
0 201 4
1_2 wrote: Has anyone ever gotten an instant reply from Capital One regarding credit limit incr...
0 299 0
Let it go? Sorry, terrible joke but I couldn't resist. :)
0 465 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 108 1
Right, you got it. But important to note that this is only for your primary card, and you should onl...
0 469 2
I'm on my phone so I can't edit my post above easily, but wanted to clarify. I misread your dates a...
0 511 2
I can't speak to Barclay specifically, but for all my cards, I pay the statement balance on or befor...
0 540 1
You didn't used to get the free shipping, but you do now. All of the perks are available to any Red...
0 323 1
I know this isn't what you asked, but in case someone lands here from search, discount sites count a...
0 457 0
I disagree that the luv button is always a "no." I hit it the other day and was increased from $7.5k...
0 353 1
What would you say is the "average" CL for a Platinum vs an average CL for the. "Sig"?
0 165 0
I think it really all depends on what you're looking for and how you plan to use the travel rewards....
0 388 0
I'm having trouble breaking the habit of scrolling down to the bottom of the mobile page when I come...
0 3992 3
FWIW, my CL on my Cap1 Venture is $10.5k.
0 432 0
Agree completely, was just thinking about this the other day actually.
0 230 5
So you're saying I shouldn't have been so quick to celebrate my highest FICO ever of 829 this month?...
0 873 3
Oh sorry, I didn't see the "or" for the 252 balance. The 1-9% is total util across all cards, but yo...
0 317 2
For us, we've often had it take up to two cycles to see a score change. Hard to be patient, I know. ...
0 798 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+