Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you for clarifying. I just didn't want my skeptical nature to be forcing me to leave money on ...
0 357 1
My wife and I closed on our home in October 2012, with an FHA loan. Terms stated that PMI could be r...
0 420 3
I didn't realize I was in such a minority here. My TCL is about 40% of my income. 70k of 175k. Can't...
0 232 6
I just got an offer from Amex to lower my APR from 14.5% to 9.99% for 12 billing cycles (this means ...
0 263 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I logged into my account this morning for my Cap1 Venture, and noted that I had received an auto ...
1 706 13
I just got a $5k auto CLI from them on my Venture. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining!
0 114 0
My wife and I do not carry balances on our credit cards, other than allowing a small balance ($1k-3k...
0 425 8
We've used our Capital One Venture as our primary since 2011, since we travel a lot.
0 543 0
Sorry to bump a month old thread, but since several of you in here mentioned wanting to get this ca...
0 469 1
Like you, I was not looking to extend my credit, but my family shops at Target a lot, so why wouldn'...
0 609 0
Got it. So it shows her first 30 day late in Feb '08. I guess that's what we'll look forward to. ...
0 183 2
My wife has a 120-late (settled) on her report. Account was opened 8/1/07, last reported as settled/...
0 229 4
1_2 wrote: Has anyone ever gotten an instant reply from Capital One regarding credit limit incr...
0 360 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Let it go? Sorry, terrible joke but I couldn't resist. :)
0 608 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 144 1
Right, you got it. But important to note that this is only for your primary card, and you should onl...
0 603 2
I'm on my phone so I can't edit my post above easily, but wanted to clarify. I misread your dates a...
0 645 2
I can't speak to Barclay specifically, but for all my cards, I pay the statement balance on or befor...
0 674 1
You didn't used to get the free shipping, but you do now. All of the perks are available to any Red...
0 403 1
I know this isn't what you asked, but in case someone lands here from search, discount sites count a...
0 597 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.