Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello All, I have a HSBC card that I been holding on since 2005. Ive had only one credit increase o...
0 226 1
Will they PC the card? I was told they dont PC, but then I didnt speak with the EO either.
0 991 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Ive just been approved for a credit increase to $4000 from $750. I was on cap1 credit step program t...
0 1316 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, they denied me because of a current delinquency. As far as cl and apr, i have the slightest cl...
0 963 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I didnt think it would work but it did. I was originally denied for Citi Dividend and approved after...
0 1186 13
Please send me the email too!!! 750cl forever!!!!
0 367 0
I believe you will be ok. You have the credit score in line. Its worth a shot. If you miss, the cre...
0 600 2
GOOD POINT HILINE!!! Having too many cards and too much credit can sometimes do more harm than good...
0 625 0
Well Joe, it depends on when your statement cut for each creditcard. Charge it like you need to but...
0 169 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 738 0
Ok wes, heres the scoop. I wouldnt close any cards right now being that you are still in the rebuil...
0 165 1
Help me if im wrong, but HIPPA involves negotiating the debt with the OC and not the CA. If I alrea...
0 287 0
So if there isnt a magic number, I can have a infinite number of creditcards with a infinite number...
0 987 1
Well, Ive been on my job for 12yrs now and my income is 55k so I guess that put me at 27.5K tops fo...
0 1072 15
Ok, so what is considered a lot of available credit? Is it a certain percentage? Or certain amount?...
0 1109 0
Hi Fico Community, I have a question. How much available credit is appropiate for a income of 55k? ...
0 1176 21
Hello Fico Community, I think I might have messed up. I recieved a new medical collection a couple ...
0 323 2
Thats an excellent story, congrats on your approval. It always feel good to have a second chance. R...
0 775 0
Not sure. But every time they pulled my credit, the inquiry is on TU. So i assume it is the norm.
0 304 1
Ok, i got the credit line increase so no harm done. From $2500 to $4000.
0 336 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}