Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My EX is 48 points higher than my TU.  The EQ is 15 higher than TU and 33 lower than EX.  do not tr...
0 559 1
My experience is that longer terms mean the same or higher APRs not lower .
0 38973 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 1663 15
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I noticed that Experian FICO scores are now available.   I was shocked t see that I show a score of...
0 1803 20
I did it.  I made a paymrent today and I paid off the mortgage.      I still have a car loan but I ...
0 365 2
You can set alerts to show changes in different area.  However I have been unable to modify the ale...
0 556 0
I disagree.   The FICO Scores from EQ, EX and TU can vary substantially.   I don;tt hjink you can s...
0 555 1
Even a Yankee fan can understand it.   (LOL)   The different scores are because they weight the d...
0 560 0
I don'tnow that they are nonsense so much as they are just not FICO.   In my own case my CK TransUn...
0 667 0
I guess I am more than a little late updating this.  The bottom line is that there was absolutely n...
0 922 2
GregB wrote: I look at it regularly since it includes the information that is on your TU report...
0 21812 0
I know this thread got sidetracked intoa discussion about the impact of other types of mortgage mod...
0 1548 0
cdtotten wrote: After living in the house for a year, you can do whatever you want with it. You...
0 480 0
The original guidelines from 2009   Again slightly more lenient but they still indicate a financi...
0 1565 1
try it yourself.  I have no intention of refiing my loan.  I just want to see what kind of response...
0 906 1
Every site I see about HAmp  says something like this   https://www.hmpadmin.com/portal/programs/...
0 1573 3
Thanks for the link.  i filled out the form.  I suspect I will not be offered that rate  but let's ...
0 922 3
I am a bit amazed if HAMP and HASP modifications did not result in anything negative.  Everything I...
0 1593 5
Remember though NFCU did not report ANYTHING except the new payment.  theu did not specifically say...
0 1597 6
it looks like a 12 month requirement.  Having said that I suppose they might try to advance the lao...
0 517 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+