Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the tip.      I did that.    We'll see if anyone responds.   If they don't - well, ...
0 1189 2
Realized today when I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Kohls Charge Card customer service that I ...
0 1269 6
Yeah... still holding.  33 minutes now.  Interestingly the welcome message said the hold was 5-10 m...
0 3699 3
I've been holding for 18 minutes now...   I hope they answer before the end of their business hou...
0 3703 4
I applied and got a Walmart Discover card recently.  I was offered a 1.2k CL to start.  I was given...
0 1546 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
LS2982 - that number isn't listed as a back door number on the main thread.... Where did you find th...
0 3201 0
Just applied for the Walmart Discover card and was approved for 1.2k limit.   Officially entering...
0 3336 2
Sorry if this has been covered before - I did try looking.   I know the Walmart card provides a T...
0 3488 6
I had $37k in federal student loans, making interest only payments, and got AmEx BCE with a 15k cred...
0 963 0
I was freaking out enough that I just paid for the report and the FICO score.  I wanted to know my ...
0 5301 3
I just tried to pull my Equifax report via annualcreditreport.com, and I got this message,   "Onl...
0 5312 5
I got an AMEX BCE with 15k limit at age 24.  TU FICO 740.  Oldest account, 5 years student loan acc...
0 1115 0
I have had an AMEX personal savings for 2 years that I make monthly contributions to. I recently got...
0 672 0
Thanks for your input.  I have discussed this topic extensively with the BF and we'll likely get so...
0 6449 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks in advance to any advice/input.   My boyfriend and I have recently had "the marriage talk"...
0 6537 19
I got a letter in the mail two days ago informing me Sallie Mae is the new servicer of my Direct Fe...
0 2080 1
I guess Quarterly monitoring isn't doing what I thought it would.  I thought it would alert me when...
0 851 3
I am a grad student making 25k a year and with the exception of a store card, my Citibank platinum i...
0 745 1
I am not Interested in a larger cl from Amex. I just want more love from us bank and chase.
0 894 2
I have been receiving pre-approvals for Amex BCE cards for a half a year now. But I have been afraid...
0 967 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}