Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Redeyz wrote: What is the deadline? Is it an artificial deadline?   Personally, I think you n...
0 164 0
dpeezy wrote: boogiesaveslives wrote: Thanks! In terms of the 9/14 deadline, do I need to ap...
0 171 0
Thanks! In terms of the 9/14 deadline, do I need to apply by 9/14 or before? What's the latest I sho...
0 522 4
Yeah, the 46% includes the student loans just in case I don't make the deadline :)
0 550 6
Thanks kokenwa, that gives me hope! I'd love to see 30 pt increases. I've already made a big dent in...
0 614 8
Yes, the 46% includes the payment. 375k is on the high end, but better to overestimate. I've been...
0 618 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just want to say thanks to the community, I've come a long way since joining a few years ago. You...
0 734 13
Interesting that you posted this. Thanks for the info.  I brought the program up to a loan officer ...
0 117 2
Congrats to everyone who beat Midland!     I know I'm late to the party, but unfortunately the re...
0 83 0
Does anyone have a good B of A contact to send a GW to?  I have an old account that I need to get o...
0 84 1
Good work!  Would you mind sharing the contact info with me?  
0 135 1
Thanks for the info.  Would you mind posting the letter you sent them?
0 375 1
APPROVING BANK:  BMWFS BUREAU PULLED:  ALL 3 CREDIT SCORE: EX 656 TU 661 EQ 656 - can't reme...
0 3407 1
I was told by a BMW rep and seen it a few places that 675 gets you top tier. You're probably good to...
0 956 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 145 0
You did it right, you're CLI wasn't approvedfornwhateger reason. If approved, it will tell you right...
0 146 0
UPDATE:   Called for recon today and they increased my Barclay Rewards CL t o $2500 totalling $55...
0 36 0
ANOTHER UPDATE: Called for recon today. They asked a few questions and said I've been doing a goo...
1 180 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 54 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Been gardening for a few years and pulled the trigger today.  Here's the info:   Chase Freedom - ...
0 368 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.