Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks guys. Its the final card to fill out my file of my "dream cards" so I'm sure in time i'll ge...
0 113 0
Well tried the recon today and spoke with a really nice guy. Pulled my transunion report and denied...
0 170 2
twist7d7 wrote: patternofstars7 wrote: Thanks everyone. I think I'll try my shot on Monday ...
0 242 0
Thanks everyone. I think I'll try my shot on Monday and I'll update you all in results.
0 568 4
Skye12329 wrote: If those are frozen you might not be able to recon, i know there are others who...
0 905 0
Skye12329 wrote: I would say recon but im not sure if its another hp or not. Considering you had...
0 922 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello everyone. I applied for the CSP last weekend and just got the denial notice in mail. They pul...
0 979 17
APPROVING BANK: TFCU BUREAU PULLED: Transunion CREDIT SCORE:  715 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESI...
0 4740 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
ios1000 wrote: Pattern, I wouldn't take it personally, they did the same thing to me this week...
0 386 0
ShiningDown wrote: I did send a message today so they will respond by tomorrow I guess. s who h...
0 317 0
Update: Well I sent a secure message online and they said they sent a letter why I got the decrease...
0 452 8
Utill hasn't changed. I haven't had a late payment with my current freedom card or any card in my f...
0 799 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So I have had a Chase freedom account for over a year now usually carrying a balance never being la...
0 1678 47
Citi and Amex definately showing me some love this week!   I have the Citi AA, Plat select and TY...
0 280 2
I've personally never had any problems with CLI with Citi with showing a balance. I actually have t...
0 460 1
I have the Plat select  visa signature @ the platinum level and was instantly approved. Just some b...
0 454 0
From my recent experience I've had no problem beince accepted for addional citi cards after establi...
0 903 0
Ha I g ot my AAdvantage card recently but like you it took quite some time before I recieved it. Al...
0 752 0
astritaho1979 wrote: Thanks,How many inquiries u had at the time of the app I had 18 total ...
0 6629 0
For me I had around 650 a year ago when I got accepted for the platinum select. This past month I h...
0 6735 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}