Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I've had mine less than 3 months. Started with a 5k limit. Last night I requested an increase online...
0 518 0
Lmao I read this thread and decide to give it a shot. My limit was 10k so I decided to ask for a 5k ...
0 512 2
I got the same flyer last week. My cash rewards card was upgraded to a signature in sept 2012. Ill h...
0 1009 0
Not sure. When ever I get those offers it seems they are there atleast a couple weeks. But as long a...
0 1018 5
I've always heard that if navy shows an offer then you take it because your more than likely going t...
0 1045 1
Did you put the balance transfer on your app? If so it will be paid automatically. If not then you h...
0 631 1
Just do it. I had an auto increase on my Walmart card from 1300 to 2600. I called the same day and g...
0 455 0
Yep a big one lol. I'm gonna attempt an email to the credit card CEO this weekend. One last shot. Go...
0 164 0
Spoke to the underwriters and seems it was an early April fools joke. The are going to investigate t...
0 550 1
I sent them a secure message. Ill call when I get out of work tonight. Ill keep everyone posted.
0 630 1
It doesn't appear on the phone in system either. :( It's not April is it?
0 682 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Recently I opened a slate card to balance transfer for the 0% deal. I requested a transfer of $5500 ...
0 781 10
Hmmm ill have to check. I could of sworn the last time I tried it it hard pulled me lol. Maybe they ...
0 292 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 452 1
Don't get too excited. That offer doesn't mean anything great. I got the same offer last year and th...
0 771 6
Do they ask you how much you want? Will they counter offer?
0 258 1
Let me know how it goes. I'm looking to get and increase on one of my cards too lol.
0 712 0
Gerald A. Smith CEO Credit Card Services Phone: Edited Fax: Edited E-Mail Address: Edited This ...
0 954 1
Ok here's the story. I had a court payment that I didn't pay and it went to a collection company. I ...
0 112 0
Ok thanks. I'm joining pen fed next month so thats good to know.
0 2143 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}