Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
since they are already paid, start sending good will letters to these companies to try and get them...
0 75 0
 I don't know anything about filing fraud reports if it's not yours,,maybe someone else can chime i...
0 105 4
What is the drop off date ? Everyone's credit profile is different. I had 2 collections on mine and...
0 117 0
I was hoping it was going to be one of the easier ones. Did you send a DV directly to Penn? If it i...
0 129 0
Who is the CA? some are better to work with than others. A front line rep may tell you they don't d...
0 220 0
the dates you have listed, are they the dates the accounts were opened or date of first default? if...
0 140 8
You can send them a goodwill letter after you pay it off and see if they will remove it. I don't th...
0 103 0
How old is this account? was it in default in 2006?
0 198 0
I have 4 cards with Commenity. My VS did not give me a cli until my 9th statement. I hit the luv bu...
0 859 0
 I was able to get a mortgage with a paid state tax lien showing on my report. How old is the BK? I...
0 241 0
They had a charged off HSBC account of mine. I tried like crazy to get a PFD from them but they sto...
0 294 0
I was able to have some old addresses removed ( 15+ years old) with EQ and TU by calling them. I di...
0 1123 3
I settled an account with a CA and it updated the 1st time to show the difference between what I pa...
0 261 0
Have you contacted Equifax yet? My sister had a BK from 04 and all the ones that were marked IIB fe...
0 290 2
My brother-in-law just went through this same situation a little over a month ago. If you can't pay...
0 233 0
Update: I sent a DV to Midland on Feb 27th,( well within the 30 days, I got their first contact let...
0 424 0
I have sent numerous goodwills by mail with no response, so thought I would try by email. Does anyo...
0 184 1
You got me!  There was a case in 2008, Hill vs American Express http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ga-court...
0 1263 1
Make sure that in your state that credit cards are considered open-ended accounts. In Georgia they ...
0 1271 5
Hi! I have been working really hard to repair my credit and have gone from a fico EQ 554 to 643 in ...
0 541 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+