Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Here's my take.   Citi likely realized the benefits were unustaninable and tolerated the churning...
0 250 0
I hear ya!   Virtually everyone around me thinks I'm irrresponsible by applying for so many credi...
0 555 1
Can't wait until next season!  Imagine, Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, and Bogut Ezeli (?) as star...
0 398 7
wasCB14 wrote: Open123 wrote: SouthJamaica wrote: juniornj23 wrote: I see lot of peo...
0 654 0
longtimelurker wrote: Open123 wrote: You're right, what the TSA does is unconstitutional.  H...
0 399 6
tidegirl wrote: Mine is more a constitutional stance. The police can't search people at random, w...
0 420 8
RedMiniStapler wrote: I guess it's not as good as 20% off, but better than nothing I guess. I...
0 446 1
SouthJamaica wrote: juniornj23 wrote: I see lot of people getting into Delta i live in Nj wh...
0 1176 3
Also, lets remember, in the end, cash is King.  It really is.   If I'm in Paris about to make a l...
1 212 1
For small purchases, I'd imagine most Merchants will stand firm on their preferred payment method. ...
2 258 0
If your home airport or if you fly frequently to one of their lounges, the Amex Centurion lounge is...
0 1313 2
red259 wrote: Open123 wrote: It's happened to me, but usually to verify the name & address ...
0 798 0
It's happened to me, but usually to verify the name & address of a business.  It's never happened w...
0 836 2
Thanks for the head's up!  Have the offer on my EDP.   The offer I'd really like, but don't have ...
0 1007 0
If it's handled in a similar fashion to their Office/Grocery store bonuses, yes.
0 981 0
WaveRider wrote: I vote get the EDP for the points, then combine later.   Also, with the rest...
2 365 0
2wice wrote: Very true! My PRG is my go-to travel card, but I don't think Amex can have the marke...
1 338 0
Regarding inquiries, all things being equal, the major Issuers (Amex, Chase, Citi, etc...) couldn't...
2 389 0
Tothe800s wrote: I have the Platinum and PRG and think they compliment each other nicely for my...
3 638 1
Here's what I'd do:   1.  App for EDP for a bonus.  Given the once in a lifetime bonus, not worth...
1 512 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.