Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
To your first question, my Chase Freedom won't allow me to schedule more than one payment at a time...
542 0
FICO isn't perfect and never will be, and I don't think even Fair Isaac would claim otherwise. The p...
524 0
I have to disagree.   The OP's first point is contradicted within their first point. "1. The con...
653 4
APPROVING BANK: PSECU BUREAU PULLED: EX CREDIT SCORE: 736 (from the monthly update, applied same ...
5103 4
  beamMEup wrote: If it were me, and it's not....   I would pay off the CC debt and get your...
784 1
Thank you both for responding.   Marinevietvet, I'll answer your's first because it's a shorter a...
842 6
I just pulled my credit reports and FICO scores and I actually wasn't too displeased. Right now I h...
948 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+