Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations!   I love my HD card, and all of the 0% offers that always seem to be there when ...
0 476 0
I think I found an easy way to get these promo rates all lined up for payoff at 0%. I used the snow...
0 192 0
I searched and found lots of different spreadsheets, but none that dealt with promotional balances....
0 262 3
Thank you, Robert. I sent off a DV letter, CRRR. We'll see what happens next.
0 368 0
Hi all,   Today I received a letter from a collection agency (Convergent Outsourcing), referencin...
0 493 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm back in it, albeit late! I went from low 500's (post-divorce) to 728 EFX, 710 TRU, 724 XPN as o...
0 529 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 365 0
I did not know that! Thank you, mauve. Is there a way to opt out? And if so, what are the pros and ...
0 369 1
I ordered them once on my own, a few years ago. Took about six weeks, so I was nervous when my lend...
0 1369 3
What is "opt out?" And what does that have to do with this debt suddenly popping up?
0 396 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 370 1
Lender asked for my credit card info for the appraisal. I paid $400, appraisal was done and submitt...
0 185 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 239 1
Maybe it was just my particular situation, but 5% down on a conventional is going to be difficult t...
0 8866 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 300 0
Sorry this has been such a long and stressful process. Hopefully it will all work out for you soon,...
0 3018 0
Same area as current home. Current home has less than 20K owed, so I don't think refinancing it as ...
0 1312 1
Because I have an existing FHA on my first home.
0 1348 3
Close the card. My ex managed to get ahold of one of my cards, my name only, and bought $900 worth ...
0 1732 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My start was actually low 500's for a while just after my divorce. Getting my name off of his loans...
0 326 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+