Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yep, that's what I was thinking! Of course, I would like to keep the payment as low as possible, bu...
0 32 1
Nope, I won't qualify for a VA. I do plan on being in this house at least as long as the 10 years l...
0 42 3
I am very happy with them, so I will just stay put. I really wish I had been able to get approved b...
0 63 5
And do you think going with my same lender is a good idea? On the one hand, they know I'm reliable....
0 74 7
I'm not understanding why anyone is worried about the length of time a child has been an AU? I just...
0 34 0
Thank you!   Will the bank want to see reserves on a refi?
0 100 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks, dpeezy, but my plan was to pay off car and Discover. I can do that in the next couple of we...
0 115 11
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi all,   Looking for advice on getting a 10 year refi on our current home. I don't need cash out...
0 142 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Congratulations!   I love my HD card, and all of the 0% offers that always seem to be there when ...
0 510 0
I think I found an easy way to get these promo rates all lined up for payoff at 0%. I used the snow...
0 222 0
I searched and found lots of different spreadsheets, but none that dealt with promotional balances....
0 292 3
Thank you, Robert. I sent off a DV letter, CRRR. We'll see what happens next.
0 435 0
Hi all,   Today I received a letter from a collection agency (Convergent Outsourcing), referencin...
0 560 2
I'm back in it, albeit late! I went from low 500's (post-divorce) to 728 EFX, 710 TRU, 724 XPN as o...
0 613 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 411 0
I did not know that! Thank you, mauve. Is there a way to opt out? And if so, what are the pros and ...
0 415 1
I ordered them once on my own, a few years ago. Took about six weeks, so I was nervous when my lend...
0 1553 3
What is "opt out?" And what does that have to do with this debt suddenly popping up?
0 442 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 401 1
Lender asked for my credit card info for the appraisal. I paid $400, appraisal was done and submitt...
0 212 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.