Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm hardly an expert, and I'm sure it depends on how your purchase contract was written...but I bel...
780 1
Lender-pulled scores for my mortgage pre-approval were EQ 792, EX 790, TU 781.    I can only comm...
702 0
It should be mentioned that if your loan processor/clerk/consultant is handing over a confusing fil...
606 0
Sounds like the main reason for denial is the DTI. It will be tough to obtain a typical HELOC/HELOA...
893 1
Why were they denied? Are the delinquent taxes showing as a lien on their home? If so, that's proba...
912 3
Someone can correct me if wrong, but it's what the law considers a "reasonable amount of time" to m...
216 0
OP, YMMV depending on the creditor. Typically, as others have said, it will be when they normally r...
291 0
Whoops! If one of the mods could move this to the Mortgages forum, would be much appreciated, thank...
1164 1
A quick search did not come up with very many results for this: does anyone have any experience (wh...
1172 9
YMMV and it depends on the lender. I am a mortgage underwriter at a credit union (Conventional Fann...
494 0
Successful Discover CLI from $12k to $14k via the luv button. OK, that's it, I'm really done with t...
189 4
I too applied in branch and was an instant approval. 
311 0
Update - well, it looks like the Chase Amazon went through as well. Despite what I was told on the ...
212 2
Beginning January 10, 2014, QM (Quality Mortgages) for lenders kicks in, and is one of the requirem...
3558 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well, I did it again. Went against the normal advice of not applying for any new credit prior to a ...
648 16
Creditaddict:    Including the Fidelity Amex, I had a total of 9 credit cards, with limits listed...
360 2
Figured I'd document another experience with a Fidelity Amex CLI. Account opened in April earlier t...
464 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Wow, has it really been nearly two years since I've paid attention to the myFICO fitness challenge?...
367 1
You might run into occupancy issues. What are you doing with the home that you inherited, and how f...
783 6
First off, no one can guarantee a loan. That being said, try a local credit union. Assuming everyth...
295 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+