Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the post.  My FICO scores are  high,.  Most times when I purchase, I come with approval ...
0 1100 1
I love my AMEX cards. Customer Service is great and I have Chase, Citi, had BOA (they are HORRIBLE)...
0 941 0
AMEX is not the only card issuer that wil request financial documentation.  They do it more frequen...
0 309 0
Hi, I am a bit late to this but I would not worry about a FR!  I have been there and done that!  W...
0 371 1
Amen to that about Sams Club!  My credit line is $10K for the regular store credit card . I have ha...
0 891 0
Husband was approved last night for Citi Diamond - CL is $5K and AMEX Gold. his Experian score was ...
0 1770 3
I am so sorry that they cancelled your card!  Years ago I they hounded me with their World Points c...
0 1556 2
I know how yall feel about HSBC,  I had them when my credit was not that great YEARS ago!  But they...
0 143 0
It's been a while since I posted here~   I love Sam's and GEMB, my most recent CL took me to $10K...
0 359 1
Last dispute was in April 2008.  I used to do it all the time, until I was told. "this has been ...
0 2341 1
Thanks Fused, But I am looking around and not sure if I am find the correct answer for me.  I...
0 2362 3
Hi Guys,   I am trying to clean up my reports and I have Equifax and Experian to go... I h...
0 2385 5
Hi Guys,   I am trying to clean up my reports and I have Equifax and Experian to go... I ha...
0 314 1
Hi Everyone,   I am catching up on my reading..   I guess I am just blessed!! Thank GOD!   ...
0 1109 6
thanks Cheddar,   this is true... you never know which credit report they will pull... I just ...
0 837 0
Hi Fretless,   I got some pre approval letters from discover but toss them.. Now I am thinki...
0 848 4
Cheddar is on the money!!  I know I am late on getting in on this one.. But I have 3 AMEX credit...
0 578 0
Glad to hear Cap One is treating you good!   I still carry them in my wallet and use them!  It...
0 598 2
Yes, Hauling New Orleans does grow on you... I do miss being home.   Glad you joined the AMEX ...
0 878 1
Wow, since 1982...  that is awesome!!!  I wish I had a credit line that old!!  I would keep it a...
0 881 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+