Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thought I shared...   I recently applied for a Personal Loan through WF.  I have an 805 credit sc...
0 922 0
Well I just received a call form the last place I applied for a loan and he noticed the Inquiries a...
0 496 1
Guess that leads me to my next question.  I already had 1 inquiy from an Auto Loan, so how bad will...
0 648 1
Hi all,   I have a question regarding Inquires and how that affects my credit.  I've recently app...
0 665 7
I'm with BofA and I am paying Online.  When using the Bill pay section there is no Option for Princ...
0 606 0
Hi all,   I have a question regarding Principal only loan payments to my Auto Loan.   I have ma...
0 724 4
Yes, I agree it isn't worth the hassle.   I am going to pay more than the min anyways.  I just don'...
0 839 0
So if I am understanding this correctly they ARE charging me higher monthly than they should?  What...
0 880 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I understand better.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I'm reading more abotu it now.  Thank you
0 1215 11
It's definitely an APR of 2.29%.  I've used every calculator tool  for auto loans I could find and ...
0 1236 13
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 1254 16
Hi all,   I just purchased a new car and received a 2.29% interest rate from the bank.  My questi...
0 1267 20
I just purchased my scores and it was 757 TU and 712 EQ.  Is that even considered good anymore?
0 3494 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}