Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
wait it out, they been good to me, i started at 1500 and it grew to 8100 w/ time, all sp, see my po...
0 359 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
looks like the gravy train might have stopped for me, i last tried after last statement cut, so i t...
0 376 19
had sometime to kill so i hit discover up, im at 18% w/ them they offered to drop to 17% or a 12 mo...
2 865 0
yea i was thinking about hitting discover up too i may do that tomorrow, i got both discover and ba...
0 989 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
so after reading a few instances of rate drops and cli's i decided to give them a so call glad i di...
4 1037 13
i tried mid statement and got something about need to review most decisions are made in 2-3 days, l...
0 279 1
ok mods isn't it about time to lock this thread already? all thats left of this poor horse is a blo...
2 1270 0
wow discover is finally thawing and loosening the reigns lol on 3/30 i got 1500 after almost 2 yrs ...
1 350 1
Mixed about this sure it looks good on the surface but i've always questioned the impact if manual r...
0 936 0
I haven't tries a direct purchase of cr but i was able to get free reports via annualcredit report. ...
0 89 1
i have all 3 of my reports frozen about a yr now i think, was 10 ea, freezing does not effect curre...
0 213 2
You can not roll the amt into a new vehicle loan. You are responsible for the amt outstanding and de...
0 529 3
wow i hope this isn't too good to be true and this turns out to be some system error! i opened my i...
1 565 3
Neither they are both pretty bad w. Fees. But if you had a gun to my head to choose between them i w...
0 516 0
Nixon wrote: phillyguy12 wrote: Freeze your reports but doing that also may limit your abili...
1 402 1
Freeze your reports but doing that also may limit your ability to open new checking/savings accounts...
0 434 3
Yes they will take you for less than 5k. Capital one filled court docs on me for 1,200 i pd not fun....
0 383 0
up to you, if you close it, it will remain on your report for upto 10 yrs and will count in your aa...
0 953 0
dont default, call them and work something out! the car loan should be fine since its a different l...
0 365 0
i'll pass on it im in a trial peiod w/ them for banking, so far im not impressed.  i went to opened...
0 185 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.