Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am going over my credit report that was pulled by a lender is Unbelievable what I saw. I called t...
148 1
In my opinion Capital One Secured Card is a joke. I have been trying to rebuild my credit and was a...
877 4
Thay are reporting the DOFD is September 2010 on my report. What should I do.
302 0
I have a medical collection and the date of service was May 2010. Now the collection agency said th...
311 5
Who do I get the DOFD from the collection agency or the original creditor ?
222 2
My file just went to underwriting on Tuesday and was sent back today because my wife check goes dir...
173 0
Is there an alternative if you do not have alternative lines of credit when applying for a mortgage...
166 0
AFNI, PMR Progressive, Credit Management LP, LHR inc, Credit Collection,
399 0
I have 5 collection accounts on my credit. I have contacted all of them with letters and by phone. ...
428 6
I have had a Capital One secured card for a year and I have a good excellent payment history. Show ...
228 3
My transunion score is 573 here and at Credit Karma my transunion score is 657. That is a big diffe...
191 3
Hello, If I am pre- approved for 250, 000 for a home, but I find one that I like for 225,000, can I...
341 1
I just paid my Capital One card balance in full. It shows a zero balance and no mininum payment. My...
512 2
I disputed a collection on my credit report 6 months ago and my lender pulled my credit report and ...
245 2
Is it possibles to get pre-quified or pre-approved with a with credit scores above 620, but still h...
265 1
Well, I  my self have been struggling with Midland credit and have been crying my eyes out also. Bu...
288 3
Hello All,         I am in the process of rebuilding my credit and have been making phone calls to...
142 2
I am in the process of rebuilding my credit. I have a capital one secured card. This month I want t...
148 1
I am interested in a home that is a Short Sale. But I am the process of rebuilding my credit. Many ...
888 9
Thanks that helps a lot. Did you see a change in your score
847 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+