Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes the score is FICO and the card is a mastercard...I just want to know if I call and ask them ...
1578 2
OK I NEED SOME HELP...I AM WORKING TO GET MY CREDIT BACK UP AND RUNNING...RIGHT NOW I HAVE A 631...
1628 5
Kinda of hard to get an 800 when you dont have long credit history...plus i find it hard to beli...
2464 3
These forums should be your "CREDIT BIBLE"  This is free and the information is more than helpfu...
1757 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1679 0
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP...I have credit issue and all the help from everyone is givi...
1033 1
I have a auto loan in my name for my wifes vehicle...My question is the loan is about 2 years ol...
1537 2
I had the same problem with my wife and myself when we refinanced...anyways good luck...im not s...
2189 0
Hey I just want to say this is the best site and my new drug...   I am working hard to get m...
1726 4
Heck I wish I made 7600.00 a month...I would be outta debt is 5 months...But still with that kin...
2821 2
Hey thanks for the link...One more question...Where or who do I mail the letter 2???  I am sendi...
1589 1
Hey everyone here is a question my younger sister asked me and I have no idea as I have not used...
737 1
Hey thanks!!! When was the article written and when does the change take place??? Thanks again.....
1885 1
I have a sister who used one and I heard (not sure how true it is) that on your credit history i...
1757 0
You say "eventually" what does that mean?  Will it drop my score at first and over time I gain i...
1897 4
Hey everyone my wife and myself have some credit card debt...My cards have always been the small...
1935 6
I see everyone talking about GW Letters...Do mortgage companies like Countrywide etc...Accept th...
1631 3
Hello everyone I need help...I have credit card debt and I figured out if I work enough overtime...
892 3
Does anyone know how long it takes your score to go up??? I have a score of 631...Is it possible...
971 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+