Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So I purchased the myFico 3 bureau credit monitoring service today and found out that my birthday w...
0 193 3
Hi there. I am trying to help a client of mine out get some PFD letters going for two collections t...
0 83 1
So there is this credit union in my area that, after discovering this, seems to offer a LOC option ...
0 441 6
Though I can't speak for the World Business Lenders program, it sounds very similar to many of the ...
0 390 0
Chiquita,   Wells Fargo tends to be a more conservative lender than most. Though I can't speak fo...
0 722 0
Though I do not have any experience with Umpqua Bank directly, they have a business equipment leasi...
0 684 1
Swapmeet,   I work for a firm that is involved with business financing and leasing, and in my exp...
0 484 0
KillerCut,   I can speak more for business loans than I can for business CCs so take that for wha...
0 417 0
Lines of credit will be difficult to get with the score that you have, and if you do get approved, ...
0 488 0
RED,   Similar to my response to your other post, there are very few if any unsecured financing p...
0 325 0
RED_Knives,   There are a few sources I know of that offer financing for startup businesses. Howe...
0 372 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the information Bobby.    I called in today to find out that my denial letter was just...
0 1018 1
I was fumbling around Amazon's website today and came across their two different business credit li...
0 1076 3
Gotcha.  The reason I ask is that I am trying to get 5 tradelines established on my D&B so I can ge...
0 746 1
I am trying to establish more net 30 accounts so I can generate a Paydex score for my business.  My...
0 764 3
So I know there has been posts in the past about how long everyone has gone without paying any inte...
0 239 1
Ah, now it makes sense.  I forgot that CreditKarma only goes off of your TU report.  Thanks for the...
0 866 4
I know many people have posted that a hard pull on your personal credit is required when applying f...
0 896 7
I am confused then because I apped for the Chase Ink business card on 9/8/13 and it came in as a Vi...
0 487 1
Sorry, I meant this card: https://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/creditcards/rewards/business/platinum_ca...
0 398 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}