Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just wanted to brag a litte! I finally made it into the 700's!!!! from a 495 to a 705!!! It feels s...
647 12
You are just like me! Just got my 1.49% APR loan and I loved PenFed so much I am going to ReFi in t...
1816 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you! This site has really changed my life! I went from being a credit junkie to a credit king...
1289 0
I just had to come on here and give some love out to PenFed. They are an amazing institution. Great...
1330 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 700 0
We were very lucky and planned our move at the same time our lease was up. All the stars aligned! W...
1241 0
Sorry to hear that.   Have you looked into Homepath? Not sure what area you are in but in my area...
485 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 499 0
Best thing to do would be contact the HOA and find out whats keeping them from FHA. It might be ten...
507 0
If you can put 5% or 10% down you can get a conventional loan at a decent rate (4.25%).
641 2
I am surprised it got as far as OP is saying. Usually in the offer letter it lists the type of loan...
652 4
How did it get this far???   The HOA is going to have to file all the necessary paper work and pa...
654 0
It requires a lot from the Association to get approved and some buildings will NEVER get approved. ...
668 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 677 12
After over a year of looking, 9 offers (all FHA all rejected, all clean offers!!!) we finally found...
635 3
I had them email me a full dislaimer that stated the pay to remove. Once I agreed I signed and faxe...
458 0
My account with Midland it was pretty easy actually. I called them, told them I wanted a pay for de...
686 1
That was the rate I received in December. Its good for another month. Chances of me finding a house...
418 1
I literally just got a score watch update for an account becoming active. So strange!
1751 2
Problem is I have no clue what the debt is. I recently paid off everything I owed money too.
380 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+