Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the responses especially - loviedovie.  Very helpful.    I am going to go ahead and fi...
0 3032 0
So if I file joint are they able to come after me for her student loans? 
0 3200 2
She does a good job with her finances now.   She pays all bills on time.  The issue is the past due...
0 3267 6
So filing tax returns as married will not get my accounts garnished by the student loans?    If j...
0 3343 0
Who can I reach out to?   Do I contact attorney to find out for sure the laws in Florida?    Shou...
0 8767 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
My current wife has a lot of medical bills and student loans before I came into the picture.  We ar...
0 8935 22
This is a topic with new unread messages
I filed for BK in 2004 and hopefully should come off my credit soon and is far enough in the past t...
0 204 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can you send me example PDF as well?  I am trying to purchase a home and really need to get my cred...
0 3394 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}