Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
nc wrote:   It was such a smooth process.    30 years fixed @3.375% with NVR Mortgage.   I...
633 1
sc628 wrote: Could someone please pm me so that i can send a GW letter via email or snail mail ...
413 1
cubs4wsn2012 wrote: can you please sent me the capitol one email add please and thanks PM...
415 1
Cloudlb wrote: thanks.  and I'm told it only gets worse from here until closing . . . I tho...
532 1
It really does depend on the lender.  My wife had 8 - 120 day lates with Sallie Mae from Feb 2011. ...
516 2
This one  is awesome for FHA loans, and estimated my payment accurately down to the penny!  They ha...
1472 0
Whoppeee.......I finally joined the ranks yesterday!   Purchase Price:  $209k Property: SFH - 3...
1253 0
I just wanted to clarify this for others.. USDA will NOT ignore student loans that are deferred.  T...
1342 2
Someone can correct me if I am wrong.......but to my knowledge FHA is the ONLY type of mortgage loa...
1420 6
Elcid89 wrote: I have personally never had an FHA loan. I was speaking to clients for whom I ha...
474 0
Elcid89 wrote: bigboihill wrote: Elcid89 wrote: tooleman694 wrote: Mine are not bei...
483 2
Elcid89 wrote: tooleman694 wrote: Mine are not being counted. Which is solely through y...
1186 4
Target1212 wrote: So I'm trying to figure out when I can get a mortgage. I was doing soo good t...
381 0
IOBA wrote: Keep us posted!  :) Well you were right!  My mortgage banker stated that all s...
372 1
jasimae wrote: It's the DOFD that you should be worried about, not the DOLA.    Thanks for yo...
973 3
IOBA wrote: bigboihill - keep yoru paid off letter in hand.  Does it specifically reference th...
978 0
ProudMomof5 wrote: Okay, I'm a little confused.  I thought your mid score was 602 and not 636. ...
909 4
I am not sure of the actual article that the OP is referring to.  But I found an interesting link c...
1244 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 992 2
llecs wrote: Regardless of the score change, your lender probably will require you to show a $0...
1008 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+