Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I should of added that I am scheduled to close on both selling and buying on June 27th.
0 292 1
Hi Everyone,   I am in the process of buying a second home 3.5 years after my short sale. I thoug...
0 293 2
Purchase Price:  $213k Property: SFH - 1500 sq ft Submitted Offer on: 8/20/12 Signed Purchase...
0 710 0
Hi!  I am scheduled to close on the 26th and hadn't heard anything since the mortgage committment a...
0 503 2
Yes that's what most lenders were saying but I was able to get a commitment from a mortgage company...
0 2698 1
From what I recall it is fading and discoloration because the house faces north,  The inspector sai...
0 2949 0
Purchase Price:  $213k Property: SFH - 1500 sq ft Submitted Offer on: 8/20/12 Signed Purchased ...
0 2971 5
Hi Everyone!  I received my commitment letter yesterday so my realtor feel 90% confident that I wil...
0 461 1
Keep asking!  I also have my local bank as a back-up, they said they could provide me with a porfol...
0 552 0
I sold my previous home via short sale back in Nov. 2010.  I am currently under contract for a new ...
0 626 3
Hi Everyone!  I don't post too frequently but I do browse other posts and I have always found the i...
0 262 1
Hi Everyone,   I have posted before but not frequently and I could use some advice.  I am so conf...
0 208 0
Thanks everyone for the advice!  My only hesitation to pay most of the balances off is it would mak...
0 697 1
Hi Everyone,   Sometime poster but primarily a lurker.  I am hoping for a mortgage preapproval in...
0 849 6
Thank you for the response!  Unfortunately I do have a 60 day late on my credit report, I was advis...
0 114 1
So the home I was interested in went under contract today.  Boo!  But my mother and I are schedulin...
0 596 3
Other than the lates prior to my short sale is flawless.
0 675 0
The LO at my bank and another LO a mortgage company through a local credit union both told me I wou...
0 676 1
Great!  So if my mother is going to her local bank for the mortgage should she ask the LO if the lo...
0 725 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone,   I have posted a couple of times before but here is a quick background.  I sold my ...
0 925 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}