Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the insight everyone!  It looks like I will need to check with my bank just to be clear ...
0 538 1
Hi Everyone,   Hoping somone can help   My bank is requiring a 10% downpayment in order to g...
0 849 7
I would keep asking around.  I have a similar history.  I short sold my home in Nov 2010 due to my ...
0 2423 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone,   I posted a couple of weeks back about ways to utilize my credit to increase my sco...
0 211 1
Thank you everyone for the responses!   The Discover card isn't my only card.  I have an AMEX, Ci...
0 551 1
Hello- I'm looking for some advice.   Back in 11/2010 I had a short sale due to a divorce.  When ...
0 727 5
I didn't think closing accounts would be a good idea, none of the cards have annual fees I'm just w...
0 425 2
Hi Everyone,   I am interested in applying for the Fidelity Amex credit card since I have a retir...
0 499 5
Shane- thank you for the info!  I estimate that my DTI will definitely be on the lower side around ...
0 1493 0
I have heard 2 years was the waiting period however I spoke with a LO at my local bank back in Augu...
0 605 0
Hi Everyone- I have posted a couple of time but usually just lurk but I have a couple of questions ...
0 1585 4
Hi Everyone,   I heard from a friend of mine who recently purchsed a home that the FHA PMI rate i...
0 639 1
Hello.  I am interested in purchasing a new home however I did have to sell my previous home via sh...
0 338 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}