Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you for the suggestions.  Anyone have any luck post BK for Digital Federal CU or DCU??  I rea...
0 321 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 368 1
So outside of a local CU, what would be the best CU to try for.  I have been told Alliant is good. ...
0 395 2
Yeah, I think I will have to just monitor score to go up before I can apply for anything.  My Barcl...
0 439 3
local Cu backfired.  I didn't know at the time I applied a few days back, that my new loan that clo...
0 566 5
Thanks all for the responses.  I think I will try to call my CU first and just ask if they're credi...
0 619 7
Thank you for the great input.  I'll stay away from Discover, Chase, etc.. for now.  I am thinking ...
0 823 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Since d/c over 3 years ago, I've only established 3 credit cards as seen in my signature below.  N...
0 864 17
Woohoo, signed on 9/23/13 and loan funded this morning!!  I was even told this FHA streamline refi ...
0 212 0
The lender has put the refi through underwriting again (don't know what they were missing the 1st t...
0 266 1
Sorry for all the updates, but I thought I was there and this is really frustrating!  The Loan Proc...
0 314 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I got a call after I emailed the EO and they are very professional. My platinum was given 1% rewards...
0 636 0
Now the signing has been pushed out to Thursday. They said due to some PUD issue. Whatever that mean...
0 369 3
Thanks MortgageMan! I always thought I had to wait 3 yrs post foreclosure, but I guess refinancing i...
0 415 4
Update:  Wow, over 6 months from when I started this refi.  I got a call from the processor today t...
0 426 1
Have you disputed all your credit reports to include all your reporting credit as Included In Bankr...
0 936 1
It's actually SAFE Credit Union in CA.  They are basically local in Sacramento area.
0 281 3
Thank you for the respones, I appreciate it!  My refi should close by end of August.  I did not pus...
0 1034 0
app for barclays rewards card in 4/2012 approved for 4500 limit carried a balance of around 3% fo...
0 887 1
Finally hit 700 on two out of 3!!  If I sign next week for my FHA refi, then my mortgage that was i...
0 420 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+