Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So, I have decent enough credit (all 3 reports over 750 FICO). I have 3 credit cards in my name, wi...
0 736 2
First of all thank you very much for this, you are helping a lot of folks out with your insight. ...
0 6675 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
UpNComing wrote: Hi codax85   You're fairly new credit in VCI's eyes.  If you do not have...
0 4134 1
In need of some guidance here as well. I'm looking to buy a new car before the end of the year, si...
0 4149 3
IOBA wrote: codax85 - I applaud you!  Not everyone thinks things through as carefully as you s...
0 807 0
pizzadude wrote: codax85 wrote: pizzadude wrote:   Do you have any installment loan hi...
0 860 2
IOBA wrote: codax85 - if something happened and your income stopped, would you still be able t...
0 878 0
pizzadude wrote:   Do you have any installment loan history on your CRs ?   If so, what was/is...
0 887 6
So here is a brief picture of my credit:   I have 3 credit cards, all 3 about a year old - 1 AMEX...
0 913 9
I got the same thing in the mail about a month after opening my account with PSECU. It's my underst...
0 475 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes, i believe so. Just a simple deposit would be enough, or they even say that customer initiated c...
0 532 12
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Patience is the key word. It took me 3 weeks to get the welcome package in the mail. They actually ...
0 721 34
  hsg10mm wrote: O6: Okay, so I should probably not try for the CapitalOne Classic Platinum C...
0 1248 0
If you click on the link, it will say to look in the mail in a few days time. They will then send yo...
0 1586 1
  smc733 wrote:   codax85 wrote: Just FYI, in my experience if you don't get approved for...
0 422 0
I'll try and wait the full six months though... hope to be able to resist the urge once the luv but...
0 545 1
Just FYI, in my experience if you don't get approved for one of the products, you can apply for a d...
0 472 2
What about if I recently opened an AMEX account? I don't have my luv button showing, but I guess th...
0 592 5
I recently (4-5 months ago) moved to the Miami area, and I wanted to look for a local CU to possibl...
0 262 2

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.