Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I don't think there were any late payments before we filed BK13.  The point is, the account was clo...
0 62 1
So we hit a rough patch and filed Chapter 13 banckrupty over 7 years ago.  One of the debts that wa...
0 109 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I guess my basic question is - they had her sign a new agreement to pay off the balance of the orig...
0 173 0
OK, I pulled her credit reports.    The original loan is reporting as a negative - Status = "Paid...
0 179 1
My mother attempted to sell a motorhome after my father passed away a couple of years ago.  She fin...
0 237 3
We filed almost 5 years ago (ch 13). The primary reason we filed was a dispute I had with a former ...
0 930 1
I think that your BK have to be discharged before you can apply for a mortgage.   OK, well, I hav...
0 754 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 740 0
I've seen this question asked numerous times on this board but I haven't seen it answered definitiv...
0 756 2
I would like to chime in on this even though it is an older thread.  I am also in the repayment pla...
0 1272 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.