Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Barry wrote: I do believe I have everyone beat: 03-01-2007     Hey MV, it's been awhile...
0 924 3
They got their money.  It costs money to report.  Most likey, it's a done deal.  Just keep an eye o...
0 317 0
A cleaner report will allow your score to grow better.  Congrats!
0 551 1
Once paid it should stop updating.  Strange that they were still updating the TL.  I'm assuming tha...
0 226 0
If it shows a $0 balance, then they no longer own the debt.  Good luck on the GW.  Is the CA report...
0 791 2
Have you pulled your reports to see what is on them?  www.annualcreditreport.com is free and a very...
0 182 0
Looks like you're doing a heck of a job.  Let's talk about the lates.  Were they major or minor?  I...
0 440 7
Not familiar with them.  Just looked them up, their a finance loan company.  I would send them anot...
0 122 0
Sometimes when you start to rebuild on your CR, it sets off Flags that the CRAs report to the OCs a...
0 196 1
The CRTP and SOL is set by the OC, not the CA.  Do a direct dispute with them and ask how old the d...
0 119 0
Who is the OC?  Most out there will do a payment plan, that's why I was asking.
0 135 0
It is a major derog, and its impact does decrease with time, but it will affect your scores until i...
0 218 6
It is a bit expensive, but sometimes it's a necessary evil.  Use it until you can replace with bett...
0 1358 0
As long as the account is unpaid and within the CRTP they can update monthly, as they have chosen t...
0 213 4
The fact that it's reporting 150days past due is a major derog and would impact the score same as a...
0 94 1
It wouldn't have an impact on your score.  It is reporting incorrectly however, maybe try a GW firs...
0 89 0
OP I split this off to form a new thread for better exposure.
0 335 0
Can't give you a cookie cutter answer to this one.  It's lender specific so do your research on eac...
0 265 0
0REDSOX7 wrote: Well sorry for that misinformation guys!   Thanks for correcting me (in a nic...
0 577 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 446 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}