Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Imperfectfuture wrote: Actually, I've read about the web that equifax has begun selling the tru...
0 336 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 50 0
I bought my son a new car last August.  Once I had figured out what he wanted, we went to the finan...
0 427 0
hwturner17 wrote: The FICO system is a little backwards in my mind for so many reasons. One lit...
0 741 3
creditlost wrote: I have a secured from cap 1. It due on the 28th of each month. By what I've re...
0 141 0
The fees with FP are pretty high, I would get rid of them before the AF kicks in again.  As far as ...
0 108 0
I had the same problem with PRA, and I used the BBB, State AG, and a letter from my attorney to get...
0 251 1
The date assigned or date opened on a CA is of no importance.  It's the DoFD and it must match the ...
0 262 0
myFICO is a 3rd party reporter when it comes to pull your CR.  Does it show this way on your report...
0 111 0
Without knowing the DoFD of the OC, it's difficult to determine if the CRTP has expired on this.  S...
0 170 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 126 1
They will probably report within 30 days.  Set it to autopay full amount, and garden it for a few m...
0 149 0
You have 2 options I think that you could try.   1.  Just pay, many times after they get their mo...
0 78 1
Good to see the veterans showing up from time to time.  Hopefully we will all be around for a long ...
0 145 0
If this were more of a trivial subject area that we cover on the boards, I could see some leeway wi...
0 391 0
Gunnar419 wrote: This is some busy thread! Most name change threads are about two posts long an...
0 1104 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 161 0
Mellochick wrote: umm what is cfpb? And aren't they required to prove in 30 days or then they h...
0 90 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 74 0
We'll a 165 score wouldn't be a FICO score, it doesn't go that low.  Must be a proprietary score as...
0 567 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}