Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
gdale6 wrote: pizza1 wrote: Do lates work just like negatives,  where as the lates fall off...
196 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 86 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 106 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 42 0
I'm home!!!!!!  Could have bought a car for what it cost.  Thanks to Amex though, I got out of ther...
205 3
Actually in Arlington Texas, right next to Dallas. Just called the service department, said they're ...
236 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. I brought the family down to Arlington to zee their f...
294 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 80 0
HPs aren't scored individually, they're in buckets.  1, 2-3, 3-5,  or such.  I don't put a whole lo...
87 1
mojo_ny wrote: II have 3 cards at high utilization. I can try to CLI one with a softpull that w...
72 0
They're actually scored in buckets...  So maybe not.
105 0
What month was the DoFD?  Sounds like it should be excluded on EX soon too.  TU might have just del...
93 1
Drsgwld wrote: Shogun... After spending 30 minutes trying to explain to a Peggy how to spell the...
83 0
I agree with the others, you need to garden for a bit.  Then when it's time, just app for the cards...
507 0
Strange, but I've seen this before, just an out of nowhere update.  I wouldn't worry about it for n...
118 1
They got their money, most likely they won't take the time or effort for anything else.
64 0
Yes, but you are fixing this mess.  And that says alot.  Good luck!
387 0
I would say that no regulation is being broken.  It's still a valid debt and they can attempt to co...
136 2
Without sending it CMRRR, it's a your word against theirs.  I don't know of any recourse.
81 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 60 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+