Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Due to some reasons, I will get a refund this year.  (Yahoo).  It goes into my car fund, along with...
0 814 5
A nice booklet from AMEX for their Gold or something like that.  Lots of papers and stuff.  I have ...
0 751 0
There was another poster on here quite awhile back that got busted for it.  He, however, knew and a...
0 1690 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote: So I was just reading in This n That and I think I want to add to my us...
2 338 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 202 0
Out of the garden because of a HP.  I bought the wife a new Mustang Premium for Christmas.  Other t...
3 434 3
I removed one of the threads.  Next time just file an AR and we will get right on it.   Thanks, ...
0 830 0
Most creditors are aware of "piggybacking" and have implemented methods to exclude it from scoring....
1 1753 2
Well, I guess there are worse things to be called. ;)  
0 673 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 188 0
Kenny wrote: Year old thread -- yes, there are multiple members who have Palladium and some who ...
0 711 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 178 0
Glad to see you still around and so happy to hear that your situation has improved.   Went through ...
0 1749 0
pizza1 wrote: LOL..I think everyone was just hoping to log in and see all their acts still intac...
0 338 0
Imperfectfuture wrote: Shogun wrote: For me?  Any card with a high limit and someone else h...
3 298 0
Drumroll please...................   Thread is locked and under Moderator review.   This thread...
1 581 0
For me?  Any card with a high limit and someone else had to pay.  Now that is the Holy Grail.
0 322 2
Pinkling wrote: The answer is nope. They usually stay on the report for 2 years but don't affect...
1 756 0
OK... let's just boil it down.  No,,, in no way did they have any right to pull your CR if you have...
0 990 2
How about everybody chill out a bit.  Keep on topic.   your friendly neighborhood mod, Shogun
5 2240 4

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.