Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They cannot charge for services that were not rendered.  Did they do anything on your accounts?   ...
263 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 23 0
my-own-fico wrote: takeshi74 wrote: If you did authorize the account holder to add you as ...
58 0
If they honor the GW request, it would remove all indications of the account so none of it would ap...
42 0
nycfico wrote: One more question....can I simply call the creditor and tell them to remove me a...
292 1
AlphaKenny wrote: It was a repo.  Loan started 4/2009.  Originally repo'd 7/2009 after falling ...
61 0
sjt wrote: Clarifying questions, when does the statue of limitation begin. Does it start from t...
66 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 62 1
Something that you may not be aware of.  They are doing these DVs, disputes, etc. as you!  They are...
96 0
sghosh5 wrote: Thank you so much. Now i am certain they can't report the account back. They als...
68 3
nycfico wrote: Wow...I didn't realize that was possible?!  So if it's my wife's account and I w...
335 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Lexington Law is a Credit Repair company, they are not allowed to contact the creditors according t...
352 13
Do you have the alert set to your current score?  By doing this, any change should trigger an alert...
143 0
How is the TL reporting incorrectly is the question.  If you have proof, then a 623 direct dispute ...
80 2
§ 807.  False or misleading representations  [15 USC 1692e]   A debt collector may not use any fa...
130 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 44 0
MSBEHAVIN101 wrote: Yes I agree it did make my report cleaner and I am excited about that. By up...
166 0
You're getting close. ;)   DoFD (Date of First Delinquency)  This is when the account first went ...
149 8
With it falling off, it wouldn't trigger an alert.  But if you had your score setting set and it tr...
185 0
A GW is for paid/settled accounts.  My advice still stands, if you can't settle the debt, save unti...
189 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+