Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My apologies, I think I was unclear earlier. I am currently in my 20's but what I was trying to say...
0 89 0
Thanks for the responses. I am in no way tied to that credit card (I was like 14 when my dad signed...
0 129 2
I hope this is the correct place to post this. I religiously check my creditkarma weekly and last m...
0 157 7
After gardening for 2 years, I decided to go on a mini app spree right after getting a new car with...
0 209 6
I would like this as well. My cap one card is my oldest card and I would like to get a CLI on it.
0 490 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I know if you have an Amex card and you apply for a new card and they do not approve you, it is a s...
0 270 3
I don't use my Amex Zync at all, I had only opened it to get my foot into the door with Amex. I rea...
0 252 2
Thank you!    I just called to find out my limit and it's $2000. I was hoping to get a little mor...
0 628 1
Well, I could no longer resist and applied. After I applied I got the under review message and that...
0 669 4
Revelate wrote: 31 days after a denied application; seriously though with Amex's policies of ...
0 682 0
Thanks for all the replies!   I have had an Amex Zync since 4/2011 with perfect payment history. ...
0 696 2
OhioCPA wrote: For existing card members Amex does not pull a credit report as part of the appr...
0 1227 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am about to apply for an Amex BCE but I am waiting for a payment of $2400 on my Barcalycard to sh...
0 1281 18
bs6054 wrote: Hopefully this is obvious, but once you get the card, there is no need to use it ...
0 280 0
Thanks for all the replies and advice everyone. I have decided I will apply for the BCE. My final s...
0 690 2
Congrats, that's such an amazing starting CL! I am about to apply for a BCE as soon as my new balan...
0 1220 0
pizzadude wrote: Yes, if you are approved for an AMEX this month it will have a date opened...
0 976 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello all, I am thinking about finally applying for an Amex revolver. I am trying to decide between...
0 1019 12
The thing I find odd is I got the CLI in the middle of my billing cycle. My statement ends on the 2...
0 438 3
bichonmom wrote: Congrats! :)   Just logged in to check my Freedom... no such luck.   Does ...
0 446 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}