Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The letter was delivered on 4-22 via CMRRR. So it has been 8 days and I have not heard back from th...
223 2
No money, just the letter using the template from post 2. So if I have it in writing then I have no...
484 5
I just sent out the letter today.   Just out of curiousity: Lets say the CA agrees to the PFD.  ...
497 7
Thanks for the replies. I just wrote up a PFD using the template found here and I will be sending i...
298 0
Thanks for all the replies. I have written up the PFD and will send it out CMRRR first thing in the...
527 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I called the hospital earlier today and they do not own the debt anymore, it's been sent to collect...
546 10
Thanks a lot for the reply!   According to my credit report from equifax.com, this is the info on...
585 12
I am trying to clean up my credit report and the only negative I have on there (besides one late pa...
595 14
Thank you for the reply.   As far as getting the third credit card, with this low of a score, wou...
399 3
Hello, I just bought myfico credit scores and they are EQ 628 and TU662.    I have 2 credit cards...
458 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+