Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
jsickz32 wrote: Congrats! Im itching to ask for a cli! Im at six months Just so you know, wit...
0 639 8
kevinjjc wrote: Congrats! An auto CLI is a wonderful thing to see.  Thanks!
0 771 0
jconvinced wrote: Viper786 wrote: I just logged into my Chase account to pay my Freedom bil...
0 773 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I just logged into my Chase account to pay my Freedom bill and noticed my CL went from $3000 to $35...
0 802 20
I was always under the impression that balances on charge cards do not count toward Fico score calc...
0 548 3
A gas station by my work (Pilot) that I sometimes use always holds $150 for a few days. Got gas twi...
0 2956 1
Thanks for the info. I will check my reports once the new one starts reporting to see what they did...
0 557 0
Walmart has gas stations? I have been to 4 or 5 different walmarts here in Michigan and haven't see...
0 639 0
Chase CLI requests are hard pulls. You can always request it and if they don't give you 8k, you can...
0 368 0
I got a call from Chase's fraud department yesterday about some suspicious activity and after going...
0 615 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2714 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Anyone know how CLIs work with Barclay? More particularily with this card?
0 2734 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1130 0
When my Chase Freedom started reporting, my score went up a little bit (don't remember exactly how ...
0 907 0
It is my oldest card so I don't think i'm going to shut it down anytime soon. I have heard that too...
0 1164 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So my dad got the Capital One cash rewards (that green card) about 3 or 4 months ago and his starti...
0 1170 13
I just logged into my Amazon account to pay my bill and saw that I got a $1700 CLI! I went from $11...
0 533 2
Congrats! I will be trying for a CLI early next year when some inq's fall off my reports and will t...
0 885 0
I work at a Best Buy and I recommend that you apply at a store. They have separate applications for...
0 785 0
I'm pretty sure he is currently faxing required documents, but I was wondering if it's a good idea ...
0 335 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}