Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
  lissa;   It's more than understandable to close cards with AFs.   Closing First Premier (I'm s...
0 421 2
cjc343 wrote: Credit-hoarder wrote: A paid collection might not change your score but it do...
0 403 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
ktl72455 wrote: Ok so I have a question!   Nrward was 20,000.00  I took 5,000 over to Cash Re...
0 645 0
youngman1234 wrote: My main points: • we didn't lie about any documents. • I can pay the bal...
0 1126 0
  OP,   With the cards you have now, you have no reason to really desire anything from Citi for ...
0 323 3
  Target Red is one of the worst ways to waste a HP.   It seldom gives a decent limit and almost n...
0 1839 2
youngman1234 wrote: So here is the weird thing.. On my account the please pay by date is 13th bo...
0 740 1
Swapmeet wrote: Since the luv button worked, I decided to call Walmart Credit Solutions to see ...
0 797 2
Peden801 wrote: Ok hi everyone,   im new here sorda, but i have been reading through these fo...
0 766 1
  I have to agree with Kenny.  If they feel your docs are in line with the info they gave approval...
0 1582 1
09Lexie wrote: @RyVision Platinum! Wow, that's a nice accomplishment. Thanks Lexie!  Irisa...
0 124 0
FocusedAndDetermined wrote: RyVision wrote: So I had to pop in and update my spade (for the...
0 126 0
So I had to pop in and update my spade (for the time being lol)   Finally made it to Platinum as ...
0 116 7
  Not sure if this will help or not.  In 2011  I was approved for the Discover More with mid 600 s...
0 1142 3
jgodfrey82 wrote: I haven't seen all 3 of my scores in a while, I was waiting until later this ...
0 411 1
  Congrats!   Welcome to the NFCU family.    What were your scores and credit profile when ...
0 498 6
  I should have added, if your current FICO scores (EQ) are over 725 and reports are clean (as in ...
0 699 0
  I'm not sure if PenFed still issues the "pay at the pump 5% cash back" Platinum Cash Rewards car...
0 713 0
OP,   Let us know what  you decide to do and your results if you decide to try for it.  I don't t...
0 195 1
  If you're heart is set on the BCE (good choice frankly), I would first pay the 2 smaller account...
0 1232 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.