Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey everyone!   Long time no post; I have not been around the forum for many months as I started ...
1 151 2
tufa4311 wrote: 5 points isn't much. I would do two things - pay off the $45 and, depending on ...
0 261 2
Shogun wrote: Unless you are in a community property state, and even with that there are a few ...
0 130 1
Greetings team!   So; my wife, who has had ZERO credit problems in the history of ever, has been ...
0 201 4
celluloid17 wrote: I'm not sure if they'll refund.  I assume that money will stay an your accou...
0 615 2
hey all!    I am pretty novice at the credit card part of this:   Soooo... I had about 6700 dol...
0 646 6
guiness56 wrote: rckstrscott wrote: coldfeet wrote: I had an account that I stopped pay...
0 121 0
gdale6 wrote: coldfeet wrote: It was a $500 loan from a bank that I also had a savings acco...
0 423 1
coldfeet wrote: It was a $500 loan from a bank that I also had a savings account with. In 2005 ...
0 461 0
NWintellectual wrote: I just checked. Thanks.   So for them just send an email attachment? ...
0 83 1
NWintellectual wrote: Thank you Guiness! I'm glad I caught this before sending out a whole barr...
0 164 3
flcredit99 wrote: Thank you...just being impatient...lol sometimes, probably more often tha...
0 423 0
coldfeet wrote: I had an account that I stopped paying in 2005. I pulled my credit report in 20...
0 478 2
CreditRookie22 wrote: Hi everyone, I'm interested to see if I qualify for a mortgage in June 201...
0 186 0
dmar725 wrote: I just receieved debt validation from a CA. They sent me two statements from the...
0 191 3
peepers wrote: So is what I received, what is referred to as a Dunning notice? or is that someth...
0 204 0
ceecster wrote: Don't mean to jump in on the wrong thread - but I've just found duplicate TL re...
0 143 2
Since scorewatch is a 3rd party service,  you could deal with a delay.   I would give it a week o...
0 447 2
Shellie wrote: Mine aren't listed under them  I don't know what the difference is.  But when yo...
0 97 4
flcredit99 wrote: Hi, I am sure this has been asked before...but I cannot find the answer here...
0 456 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}