Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
great job!! Is Walmart a soft pull or Hard?  I never use it so I wonder if i should try. i keep it ...
0 730 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am fairly educated on the closi g of cards but I have had this card since 05 And still at 200. I h...
0 1098 17
I have been a great customer!! Never late. Used my card all the time. Call regularly to see when I ...
0 6196 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Okay I am now officially PO'ed!  I have had my hard for almost 6 years and it is still at a 200 lim...
0 6364 10
Do I close? Most i don't use and others I use for small purchases when needed then pay.  Most are s...
0 1373 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I've been at $200 since 2005!  I have now reached a credit score of 745.  I have no clue what's up....
0 995 0
Been a target card holder since 2005. My Credit score has reached 745 and my limit has stayed at 20...
0 742 0
Going on 6 years here with a 200 limit. i have a sore of 743!  Crazy!
0 1927 0
Recon was a success!  I didn't add in my hubby's income and that was the problem.  Thanks everyone!...
0 1135 1
Been getting pre approval in the mail for the past year...  Just decided to go for it cause my scor...
0 1313 5
that is what a rep said to me. that sucks.  Been stuck at  $200 for over  years.
0 495 1
Just talked to someone in reference to my account and the women told me target will not be issuing ...
0 1632 5
Was wondering if anyone has had any luck reopening a kohls charge?
0 628 1
I re-opened my 2500 macys account that was opened in 05. The agen said it will date back and sho...
0 1471 2
and would it help my credit to reopen or not make a differene? i thought it wouls help my Average...
0 1501 0
Does it fall off 10 years after it was closed? even bad ones?
0 1503 2
Them being open doesnt have a negative effect on my credit? I do have a $4000 balance that  I am...
0 807 1
The funny thing is i only have 2 inq. in the past 12 months. Should I closes some ccounts. I fe...
0 824 4
Will reopening a old account help with  your credit score? Even if it means you'll be adding ano...
0 1512 8
If I have too much new credit on my report should i close the most recent accounts that  have bee...
0 833 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}