Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats!!! Woohoooooooooooooo It is such a wonderful feeling to be a homeowner!!!!!
0 550 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 794 0
My credit report was good for 120 days and was not re-pulled prior to closing.  In fact, my credit ...
0 825 0
I agree you should contact the sales rep asap.  It almost appears as though you were never fully qu...
0 992 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1002 0
I closed on my mortgage with FGMC on 05/18/2012 and my middle score was just at 580.  I put the sta...
0 5638 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 615 1
JM-AM wrote: matt6781 wrote: I'd have to agree that U should definitely wait, also look for ...
0 469 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Sorry to hear of your appraisal.  I too had an appraisal to come in low, $15k lower.  The sellers b...
0 952 10
Cool beans!  Your company works fast, mines has not reported yet as my closing date was 05/18/2012 ...
0 396 0
cracksmeup wrote: Try and call the bank.  I did last month and explained that I made a mistake....
0 760 0
mlb2009 wrote: I've seen that several people on here have mentioned Embrace Home Loans as an FHA...
0 1044 0
What an overwhelming experience :).  Through all of the hard work you put into this process this wa...
0 885 1
pengy_wi wrote: I keep reading so much negative about Wells Fargo and we're about to app with t...
0 411 2
Congrats!   I am so happy for you.. I felt the same way when I closed on 05/18/2012, it is still ...
0 706 1
Schoolbuskid wrote: We live in north carolina, and our mortgage is serviced by wells fargo, the...
0 697 1
webhopper wrote: What demographic are you targeting? I guess you might see this in very urban a...
0 482 1
My appraisal was ordered on April 11, 2012 and completed and submitted to my financial institution ...
0 510 0
frogfan12 wrote: I hate to be the bad guy but any time you give someone your social you are ess...
0 1073 0
webhopper wrote: ReBuildingAgn wrote: See that scares me. I don't think my loan funded toda...
0 3228 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}