Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just pulled my Experian.  800.  Experian says it's better than 99.83% of US consumers. Equifax =...
0 1183 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Unfortunately, as a general rule, the bett...
0 3371 4
I'm a Navy Veteran and they won't re-open my account.  You have to be active duty or retired.  How ...
0 1212 1
Good question.  I've had my Amex Green charge card since 1988. It's like cash.  You pay what you c...
0 353 1
Wow...I'm surprised this topic generated so much discussion. But I think that's great. This practi...
0 153 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1237 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1244 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1261 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
BofA (TSYS) is practicing "real time balance reporting" with the 3 bureaus. So as your balance inc...
0 1293 64
This is a topic with new unread messages
I knew this before, but every time I see it, it rubs me the wrong way.   I had a score of 803 on ...
0 1490 4
Yeah, banks refer to people who pay in full as "Deadbeats"
0 437 0
I agree TCB.  Unless he's traveling for school, keep that card in your drawer! I suggest buying hi...
0 276 2
I only carry one CC (MasterCard) and one Debit card. Amex is used only for auto-billings. The res...
0 592 1
Thanks BCB.  I was there once.  I'm old now.   LOLOL. It IS addicting.  I think at one point I had...
0 826 1
You are now part of the 1%;  Exceptionally Low Risk!  Congratulations !!!
0 684 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 22730 0
Marine,   I suppose I should have further explained the context of those two statements, but they...
0 1269 56
According to what he said, and if I'm understanding him correctly, the account wasn't placed for co...
0 1280 58
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1290 60
Only really two scenarios here: 1.)  Your card # might have been compromised and authorizations ha...
0 699 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}