Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
chnceit wrote:   All the things you post about things most of the members on here never seen o...
0 481 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 657 0
they pulled his equifax report. He has a 9 yr old bankruptcy, and like 2-3 collections about to fal...
0 604 1
ok, well i believe the problem is that i applied individual. My income is 35000 a yr. Most of the c...
0 624 1
Well r The letter states I have too much available credit with a credit score of 818... So I will ...
0 678 3
I only have one card reporting a balance the Barclays is 4300 of 6300 limit, I have a promotional 0...
0 994 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1340 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I joined pen fed over the weekend and went ahead and applied for the gas card....it's really the on...
0 1519 58
Citi will not give cli with ANY negatives reporting. There is a thread somewhere that a rep actuall...
0 1098 3
just checked my account and the new limit is there already!!!! omg, i feel like hell has frozen ove...
0 905 1
i called yesterday. They called back today approved!!!! from 3250 to 7500.
0 1105 0
she also told me it could be a hard pull, i asked if it would only be one, and she said no, all thr...
0 927 1
I broke down and called executive office yesterday, complained about how unhappy i was with my cred...
0 995 15
I sent them a message to upgrade my cash rewards to the signature after reading your post yesterday...
0 459 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 4102 3
so I have a Bcp that i opened in Nov/11. I got a cli on it in july/12 and a week later applied for ...
0 307 1
I have never had an offer online thru modify my features...believe me, I CHECKED
0 976 3
I just decided to do the online chat and ask for an upgrade to the better cash rewards card with no ...
0 2141 4
They pc'ed my husbands platinum to a cash rewards a few months ago too, since we have the cash rewar...
0 2163 0
I was able to product change my cap one No Hassles Rewards to a venture one card today... Kinda shoc...
0 2196 24

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}