Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Cp1(2 cards) about two years old. Walmart about two years old, discover more about 11 months old. Al...
679 0
Hello friends,    I'm looking into this card. I have a score of 664 and 654 from transunion and e...
706 7
Hi all,   I want to apply for this card, but need some input from current amex blue cash card hol...
725 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 433 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 553 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
hello all,   I've had my walmart card for over a year now(13 months) and last month i was given a...
792 10
Should I call and ask for a cli even thou my uti is high? Cli is $1000, and I owe $900. Let me know ...
671 3
Thanks for the encourougment! Discover is a lovely card and now Amex is next!
491 0
I've had my Discover for 6 months now and i want to request a CLI. i see the link on the sebsite to...
700 9
Denied! It's ok, i'm happy with my Discover. Next year i'll try Amex instead.
936 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello all,   I just applied for a bank of america credit card and got the "further processing is ...
1343 15
Hi all,   Need some help here. I have an HSBC charge off(paid off) on my CR report by HSBC. I GW ...
481 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 352 0
mAndrew1980 wrote: You are so right. Haha, I'll hold off! well? its spring time, did you ap...
265 8
vonMannstein wrote: If it makes you feel better I was approved for Barclays but denied for Disc...
521 2
modernsurrender wrote: I know this is a bit delayed, but my DH suddenly expressed strong intere...
541 0
LS2982 wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: UPDATE: i recon with them twice and got the same answer fr...
543 4
ReBuildingAgn wrote: 720 - Who did discover pull for you? TransUnion
404 0
jnydc wrote: got a mailing today and they up'ed my CL by 2000 to 10000!  I have had the card si...
467 4
MarineVietVet wrote: 720ismygoal wrote:   Dam! i'm screwed! i will never buy a home! Thank...
1719 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+