Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
namvet wrote: About 7 years from DOFD.  Max 7.5 years. Dam! i'm screwed! i will never buy a...
0 1972 5
I have two paid CO's and the last activity date is Januray of 2009. How long will it continue to af...
0 1988 7
OK guys, I'm going to say goodbye for now(at least until something major were to happend, then I'll...
0 59 0
FrugalRican wrote: Remember to enjoy life outside these forums and outside of FICO scores, it's...
0 198 1
TeeandDee wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: Hi all,   I've been stressed out lately, cant sleep, ...
0 200 0
BallaOnnaBudget wrote: Hey 720ismygoal.  If you don't mind me asking what did your file look li...
0 206 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
computerchris wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: Hi,   Does anyone know the limit to this card? i ...
0 7712 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi all,   I've been stressed out lately, cant sleep, cant stop coming to myfico.com and asking bu...
0 279 10
HoldingOntoHope wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: favre_2_free wrote: I got a Discover More car...
0 391 4
favre_2_free wrote: I got a Discover More card in August with a limit of $1000.  I just logged ...
0 441 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi,   Does anyone know the limit to this card? i want to see how much i can possibly have on this...
0 6682 25
UPDATE: i recon with them twice and got the same answer from two different CSR's. I need to establi...
0 768 8
Creditaddict wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and do the r...
0 959 12
I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and do the recon! I will post back the results! anything i ...
0 972 14
bichonmom wrote: Which Barclays card? It's worth a try. You have nothing to lose since you've al...
0 1003 0
Should i recon? will it work? need help here guys.
0 1019 19
what does this mean?   Thank you Jose Campos. We have received your application and further proc...
0 493 3
Tikon wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: Hi,   what is an Amex revolver card? a credit card? T...
0 287 3
Datx wrote: Hi.   Yes it is.     Sweet, thanks!
0 304 0
Hi,   what is an Amex revolver card? a credit card?
0 313 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}