Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
snowangel wrote: My scores are also slightly lower than yours and I was approved. Do you ...
0 672 0
modernsurrender wrote: I got approved for the Zync (npsl) last Tuesday (it got here today - spe...
0 684 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
i say about a year, because after a year those inquiries wont apply to fico anymore. Hang in there ...
0 507 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
hi all,   Look at my information below and let me your if its a go for an Amex Zync. One inquire ...
0 712 11
LS2982 wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: john398 wrote: Well whats was your WalMart Fico Score?...
0 663 2
LS2982 wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: LS2982 wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: Hi all,   I jus...
0 664 0
LS2982 wrote: 720ismygoal wrote: Hi all,   I just reveived the welcome letter with the FI...
0 682 2
john398 wrote: Well whats was your WalMart Fico Score? Yes they may use TU08 Yeah, my fico ...
0 691 4
Hi all,   I just reveived the welcome letter with the FICO score from Discover and i have a few q...
0 710 10
ReBuildingAgn wrote: I just now applied and was approved!!!! Yay!!! I just had to explain a cou...
0 287 1
flipdc wrote: I got discover for 8 months now wih 1000 limit. finally called yesterday and ask ...
0 300 0
by2 wrote: I applied for a Discover card and was informed that I could be approved but required...
0 303 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 463 1
webhopper wrote: Wow Congrats! Do people look at you funny when you use that card? hahahaah! ...
0 291 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
HI,   I read and read, but i still dont get it. i'm trying to reply to a single message, but i do...
0 466 2
if a year goes by with no auto cli from discover, then i would not mine the HP, becasue i'll have e...
0 53 0
auto cli's? those are the best. yes, I'm going to take your advice and just garden for six months an...
0 262 3
hey guys, I received my discover more card and I'm getting to call and activate it. my question i...
0 324 10
after getting approved for a Discover more card a few days a go, I'll be grilling some burgers and h...
0 171 2
oh, yes, i will help them, its just sad taht by the time they realize it, they couldve had years of...
0 212 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}