Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have NO idea who this outfit is but these jokers showed up on my report within the last 8 months....
12377 6
Update!!! My friend called Experian and as soon as she got on the phone she didn't have to say much...
340 0
Booner72 wrote: NO!  I just didn't notice the 02 at the end of your name before, and I would be...
375 1
Booner72 wrote: Hi - are you the Original Myficoiswacko person?  Just curious.   Anyway, Expe...
441 3
  Hi there guys,   I have been a lurker for quite sometime just still trying to stay curre...
538 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 1415 1
Thank you and yes they are reporting the accurate info on the replacement card.    Thanks for you...
457 0
Hi guys,   Expert Question here.   Woudl this hurt my credit if this is showing on the file.  T...
506 5
Welcome to the forums!  Sorry I cant help you with CC advice HOWEVER I can tell you that you are on...
297 1
I would allow the timeframe stated 30-60 days for the update to appear.
3451 0
over the phone PFD's guarantee NOTHING.  A collector may tell you ANYTHING to get your money.  Once...
361 0
Booner72 wrote: +1 -- best advice i've read in a week.  Great post, Wacko. Thank you and I ...
442 3
  I would just like to take a moment of your time and tell you my personal story.  I was at a mid...
683 5
Booner72 wrote: Wow - sounds like your funding was a bit WACKO!   Why would they do that?  Fu...
453 2
Mia is NOT playing with these jokers!  Congrats...I am on your cheerleading squad...keep us posted!...
317 0
It has been a while since I last posted.  Can't even begin to tell you the drama I have been throug...
708 6
WORK IT OUT!  And dont forget to start saving your 3.5%. 
89 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 951 11
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 960 13
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I got a auto-approval vs. a manual underwrite with my midscore at 658 and I am in UNDERWRITING!  My...
971 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+