Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 1871 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the BofA! You mind me asking what your scores are like?
1123 2
Great Job! I really enjoy reading these types of posts. It gives me hope on my adventure.....
217 2
Congrats Renata!!  I too have Midland to deal with and would REALLY APPRECIATE the contact info.......
602 1
Hello fellow FICO friends,   I am in need of some advise. I am in the process of trying to clean ...
143 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is the first I have read about a dispute dropping your FICO score? Would you mind explaining th...
547 16
I was thinking about apping for this card. If you don't mind my asking.....what was your scores at ...
492 1
I think it was because the post was edited already.    I am choosing the "repair myself" method. ...
722 0
Excellent!!!!  Great job and keep it up!  I really enjoy reading posts such as this.....it give me ...
118 0
rescueman451 wrote: Dolan621 wrote: Anyone? Bueller? LoL.   Seriously though, I could rea...
584 3
Awesome!  I have never noticed that on my account before.  Thanks for sharing, great find!
28327 0
Would you mind to please share any and all info/contacts you have with me as well? I know there has...
2030 0
OK, so I am new to all this credit repair stuff, but trying to learn as fast as I can. I have two ne...
167 1
Congrats aftermath!  Reading posts like this really help me keep the faith in my credit repair effo...
1005 1
WOW - excellent!  That gives me hope!  I am just starting my repair process and FP is on my reports...
514 1
I am going to let the pro's answer your question for certain because I am new here.  However, if I ...
269 0
WOW, Congrats!  I just got my Cap 1 in the mail today.  500 CL but enrolled in the steps program.  ...
529 0
Thanks for all the information !   I have learned a lot fr...
23891 14
That is just the thing, it was the ONLY credit card I had gotten approved for!  Just out of the blu...
24035 18
New here.... but have a question.   I was looking to purchase a new Macbook Air and applied for t...
24230 31

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+