Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If this is the only money you owe, I strongly advise you to not BK over this amount of money. It wil...
760 8
That's all her letter said?  She didn't tell you to follow up or anything?  Is it possible the bill...
280 1
Usually, real estate agents won't waste their time unless you are preapproved. Also, if you get prea...
778 1
I read advice on here to never put up your house for another loan. Say you can't pay back that loan,...
673 2
You can ask the builder to install an alarm system. But that is scary business, the kidnapping!
292 0
Be sure to "OPT OUT" before you start the mortgage process in case there are other lingering things ...
302 0
Yes it can. How much do you owe on it? Did the bank follow all the rules, and send you a letter with...
805 8
IMO, you have to stick it out bc your kids are so young. You think finances are bad now, get a divo...
1998 3
I say, give him a gambling allowance and THATS IT. If he continues to lose family money with his cho...
1511 3
He is coming back. New show on Sirius in September. I have to cancel sw to pay for it. I am a huge f...
428 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 633 1
Still fightin. Now over forty bucks. We are not paying a dime more. So we are just waiting for our c...
634 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 229 0
Husband bought a new truck but I did the deal over the phone and had it all set in stone and all he...
846 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 275 1
I just got my 3 score credit report from my Loan Officer, I am refinancing.  Found out my rate won'...
193 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 514 1
Good points about the interest rates - how long are we going to stay this low?
417 4
I don't think you can get a loan with your student loans in deferment. Read around here about that i...
296 1
From what you say it sounds okay - Why not pull the plug?
535 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+