Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
woo hoo!  today was a funny day around the fico forums!  I hate the term "lol" bc it is overused, b...
0 305 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
I didn't know the tax man gets to ignore the foreclosures.  But the appraiser can't ignore them.  T...
0 492 4
Paying it won't help your score but could help in a lot of other ways, such as not being sue...
0 554 1
Creditors are under no obligation to report anything under the FCRA.  The rule is if they are going...
0 218 0
Abcmom22 wrote: I posted another post earlier and I deleted it. I am wondering something differ...
0 140 1
Trondul wrote: When the market turns around there will be more buyers than sellers and sales wi...
0 567 6
Yep,  I know the feeling!  But now w/ experience under my belt w/ this I know that if they say they...
0 322 0
gagum129 wrote: You know the FHA requirement for a score is not 640, correct? That is your lend...
0 311 1
I paid a bunch and didn't get any dings (Except one point once it went down, I never figured out wh...
0 507 0
Hi Mia - Long time no see!   So let me understand this.  You got the alert today from SW that you...
0 753 1
I tried bribery with AFNI.  I agreed to pay it again, I agreed to pay any surcharges or inconvenien...
0 654 3
I'm going to bet they will delete it.  You have it in writing.  When my collections were agreed to ...
0 344 2
How much do they want for the car?  What will your interest rate be?  How many months?
0 659 1
Hello - You will have to look up "common abreviations" so you can learn the language here.  The bes...
0 409 3
hhhhmmmmm.  That's weird that you can't get a secured card.  I have never even heard of that.  I do...
0 1022 0
Heatherbee that's funny - Good Luck - get something deliciously soft like ice cream.
0 347 0
You will for sure get an increase for getting the revolving down if the 500 was close to the limit....
0 419 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 40 0
When I was playing the short sale game we couldn't lock until we had a signed contract w/ an agreed...
0 328 0
Congrats on paying that!  what a relief, i bet.   Yep, someone who works for Nissan Infinity must...
0 1391 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}