Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had balances on 6 different accounts, one being maxed with a limit of 1500. Anyway, we just consol...
0 417 1
WOW! Your scores are all over 800 with a 30 day late - that is surprising. Be happy about that!
0 73 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
When we were getting the mortgage I found out in July that I had not filed for the previous year. I ...
0 422 7
I don't know about anyone else, but my credit union Visa has rewards to get cool stuff (trips, airli...
0 495 0
I closed it a few weeks ago because my husband has a little problem using that card and not PIF'ing...
0 290 4
Hello!  I would take them up on that 2500 dollar deal Asap because  you will pay way more than that...
0 506 0
In 2011 I bought a 2006 Subaru Forester.  it has about 76K miles and it is the base model with no b...
0 367 2
I sold my car on craigslist in one day. They took a test drive and they came back. I was given 1500 ...
0 880 8
Credit unions are great for refinances. We just refinanced down to 1.9% from 3.9 percent on one and ...
0 339 0
Hello and I like your professor's advice. Too bad they don't teach that in HIGH SCHOOL! My advice...
0 118 1
Since you have the points and it's not showing up I wouldn't even worry about it.
0 542 5
I am a Release Counselor in a state prison.
0 200 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 499 7
I think those of us here are "up in arms" about it in the only way there is - by trying to learn how...
0 373 0
I had over 14 collections and saw improvement only when the most recent was removed, and then when t...
0 415 1
I think they might just factor your income w/o factoring in the unemployment - take your gross yearl...
0 220 0
I am able to deduct PMI for taxes. Just in case people are wondering. i think it is an extension of ...
0 295 1
Sorry, All. I just answered my own question. According to the IBR Pay as you earn Repayment Plan Req...
0 271 1
OK, Confused again - an online calculator I just used said NOT SPOUSE when I was counting family siz...
0 272 2
PS: I see you are mid 650's? Where did you go for your refinance?
0 210 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}