Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 723 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Sweet thanks for the replies dudes, I appreciate it!  I am going to see if my mother-in-law or fath...
0 484 2
I read online that to ad someone as an authorized user,  the account had to be 'seasoned'.  Their d...
0 510 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1695 0
Treysdaddy08 wrote: It would depend on how close you think you are to prime card territory. If y...
0 364 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
FICOisa4letterword wrote: I would like to buy my first home this year with an FHA loan. My score...
0 1799 0
Some more insight, to a question in this thread I asked previously; as answered by ShanetheMortgage...
0 1846 2
Is the amount of collection debt factored into fico score at all?  All over the web I see different...
0 186 3
Maybe when I apply for a home loan, I will use a mortgage broker and have him shop around and I am ...
0 337 0
I know I would be approved, and I am not concerned about the CL or using it or anything, I am just ...
0 405 0
It looks like you are checking your TU score from your fico fitness sig,  maybe they pulled on equi...
0 184 0
Just got equifax, and TU from the site, it says 637 TU, and 607 equifax.  I thought I read somewher...
0 384 5
I have been 'pre-approved' for some cards designed for people with average credit.  i have 2 cards ...
0 460 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
also, they say sometimes that it is only a soft inquiry, (even the bank csr's/supervisors say this ...
0 500 21
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
bichonmom,  the lowest approval amounts I've seen personally are 700ish(very rare), the approval ra...
0 506 22
She was a farmer.  Farmers need a ton of loans from my understanding, for all the vehicles, equiptm...
0 516 2
I believe you are correct, legally they aren't supposed to, but they often do.
0 855 2
Fot1, yes that would be ok, as long as its not reporting a balance.  They just are taking issue wit...
0 1907 3
Yes,  they basically just want to see in general at least 3 positive tradelines that are 12months+,...
0 1909 0
I wouldn't make payments though, I have the money to PIF.
0 859 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}