Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can you tell me where I should be looking ? Maybe im just overlooking it - thanks
0 272 3
Does Amex still allow a credit reallocation across all of their cards ? I tried to do one tonight (...
0 373 6
Just requested a CLI on my BoA business Visa and got the 5-7 day message.  Any thoughts - good, bad...
0 338 1
Yeah I decided to toss the offer in the round file - no way they'd approve w/o a HP; and I don't ne...
0 810 0
My reports are all locked - I guess I'll just accept the offer and see what happens.
0 915 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Anyone have this card ? I received an offer in the mail today with a secure code to "request" my ca...
0 1019 20
Any recent approval data with this card - what FICO did you have if you were approved, and which CR...
0 797 6
I'm planning on apping for the Ink Plus over the next few weeks and I was hoping to get some stats ...
0 970 6
I hate drive-by posting :P   Seriously, what was the outcome of this ? 
0 1853 4
Just received an offer on my HHonors Amex, if I enroll using the invitation code I'll receive 9.99%...
0 268 0
Correction - BK7; not charge off.   sjt wrote: n777ua wrote: Friend of mine had $13750 ch...
0 497 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1432 2
Friend of mine had $13750 charged off in 1995 - he has never been able to re-establish with them.  ...
0 675 16
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 659 30
While I primarily use Amex and Chase, I love Discover for their $0 BT fee offers.  I use this every...
0 168 1
Does anyone know what the lowest CL Chase will allow is to still keep the account open ? I have a U...
0 397 7
I might be overthinking this one, but how do you determine your UTIL when you have a NPSL card in y...
0 326 3
Just received a auto CLI on my capOne from $500 to $2000...never use the card, just noticed when I ...
0 373 10
Does Discover report at the statement close or at a different time ? They've been giving me 18mo/no...
0 302 3
A friend of mine bought a pack of gum for a quarter to make sure his worked :)   bluesnowman wr...
0 135 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}