Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
No problem. As for credit cards I'd app before you cosign, discover it isn't too hard to get especia...
56 0
Cosigning doesn't mean it will report. It depends on the bank. I've co signed for an auto loan and ...
78 1
Yeah I didn't think the line affected credit, but wasn't sure. I figured that was the case. Thank y...
382 3
I've never heard of this, but Chase informed me they can transfer credit lines from one of their ca...
401 8
USBank perks+ also offers $100 when you spend $500 in 90 days, and does have some rewards. Lowes ca...
76 0
Thanks for the support! It does feel nice to reap the rewards lol. I'll be sure to report my the fi...
483 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've gardened for almost 3 years, with an exception of a new car loan ( 1.7% interest . )Have Cit...
903 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 1517 0
You can call your credit card company after the payment has been applied and they can "refresh" you...
401 2
I don't blame you. You have great scores, there's no reason why they should deny you. At the very l...
1553 2
Are you sure it was denied? They may have just needed more information for one reason or another. C...
1599 0
I wouldn't think of it that way, your card will do what you want it to do, build credit. After at l...
244 1
Thanks for the quick replies. I wasn't really interested in the card, just comparing and was curiou...
3674 6
I guess I couldn't really speak for every car dealer. I wonder if they would have offered a special...
16771 12
I think Cap1 is the best secured card to start out. I believe when I had it they reported before I ...
271 4
I couldn't possibly see a bank wanting to give more than $25,000 ( nor have I heard of too many peo...
16854 17
Yeah a lot of times they have auto systems to accept or deny, but plenty of room in between that ju...
303 1
I was looking at Amex cards, and found it odd when I was comparing cards, most have "flexibility to...
3725 10
I was approved for Freedom with 6 months of history. Some banks report AU, others just give you ano...
517 0
Most of the time there is a BT fee anyways, I've seen a few that waive it, but its usually 3%, so y...
498 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+